Our production possibilities – what we offer
Due to many years of our experience and cooperation with our proven partners we are able to offer a wide range of mechanical engineering cooperation and fast supplies of a part in the areas mentioned below.
We are engaged in single piece, small-lot and large-lot production.
Our main specialization is the machining of rotary and non-rotary parts in quantities of 1 piece up to million pieces per year!
We process steel, stainless steel, aluminium, duralumin, brass, plastics, titanium alloys, Hastelloy, Monel, Inconel…
Depending on the complexity of the part, we are able to offer competitive prices for small precision turned parts with a diameter of up to 10 mm in a series of 6,000 pieces and over!
- CNC turning with a diameter of 0.5 mm up to 650 mm
- CNC milling using 3-axis to 5-axis milling centres
- Turning using 6-spindle automatic machines
- Turning using centre lathes with a diameter of up to 2,650 mm!
- Conventional turning and milling
- Deep drilling – gun drilling up to a length of 2,000 mm depending on the diameter
- Machining of long shafts with a length of up to 5,000 mm
- Production of gear wheels
- Micro drilling of holes with a diameter of 0.1 mm and over
- Machining of forgings made of steel, stainless steel, brass, and aluminium
- Laser cutting (6000x2000 mm), flame cutting (4000 x 2000 mm), water jet cutting (3000x2000 mm)
- Sheet metal stamping and bending
- Welding and brazing
- Surface and round grinding; polishing
- Wire cutting
- Tumbling, blasting and marking of parts using micropoint marking or engraving
- Thread rolling
- Surface finishing
- Heat treatment – heat treatment, cementation and hardening
- Spring production